forever happy that there is an angel on spn with the same name as me
Colour prompt 2
Every one I’ve got so far has been either Dean or Cas, so I’ve had to mix things up a little…plus I haven’t done any Demon!Dean art for a while
Tenth Doctor + Infographic
Season 10 Promotional Photos
soulmate au where you can’t lie to your soulmate
Also their clothes (pockets, pockets, pockets).
if stuff is made for men, it’s practical and helps them be human beings
if stuff is made for women, it’s pretty and helps us be decoration
You forgot, the stuff made for women is also more expensive
Will never NOT reblog stuff such as this.
how the bi-bros get fit quick
1. Practicing conversations with people you’ll never talk to.
2. When you want to cut all ties to civilization but still be on the internet.
3. When your friend wants to invite more people over, and you don’t want to sound like a bad person by saying no.
4. When spending a heavenly weekend alone means that you’re missing out on time with friends.
5. And you fear that by doing so, you are nearing ‘hermit’ status.
6. When your ride at a party doesn’t want to leave early, and no one seems to understand your distress.
7. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn’t think you hate them.
8. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you’re not mentally prepared to chat.
9. When you have an awesome night out, but have to deal with feeling exhausted for days after the fact.
10. People saying “Just be more social.”
11. When you’re able to enjoy parties and meetings, but after a short amount of time wish you were home in your pajamas.
12. Staying up late every night because it’s the only time that you can actually be alone.
13. People making you feel weird for wanting to do things by yourself.
14. Having more conversations in your head than you do in real life.
15. The need to recharge after social situations.
16. People calling you out for day dreaming too much.
17. Carrying a book to a public place so no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.
18. People interrupting your thoughts, and you get irrationally angry.
19. Having to say “I kind of want to spend some time by myself” when you have to deal with that friend that always wants to hang out.
20. When you’re asked to do a group project, and know that you’re going to hate every minute of it.
21. When you hear the question “Wanna hang out?”, and your palms start to sweat with anxiety.
22. When you hear, “Are you OK?” or “Why are you so quiet?” for the umpteenth time.
23. Having visitors stay with you is a nightmare, because it means you have to be on at ALL TIMES.
24. When people stop inviting you places because you’re the one that keeps canceling plans.
25. Being horrified of small talk, but enjoying deep discussions.
26. When you need to take breaks and recharge after socializing for too long.
27. The requirement to think introspectively rather than go to someone else with your problems.
28. Not wanting to be alone, just wanting to be left alone. And people not understanding that.
29. When people mistake your thoughtful look for being shy, or worse, moody.
30. That people need to know that you aren’t mad, depressed or anti-social. You just need to not talk to anyone for a while. And that’s okay.
31. Having to cancel your premeditated plans for something else because they “aren’t that important.”Introverts, unlike our more populous extroverted counterparts, actually enjoy, benefit from, and need alone time. We find joy in ourselves and don’t need others to have a good time.
I AM SORRY I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF OKAY
It just happened when I saw this gifset (itsnotdeath) and I had to do it.
Cas steals all of Dean’s clean underwear because he doesn’t want to do his own laundry. When confronted, he snaps, “I rebelled for you,” before stalking off to his room. It soon becomes his default reasoning for everything.
"It’s your turn to do the dishes, Cas."
"I killed my brothers for you."
"Your room is disgusting, Cas."
"I helped stop the apocalypse for you."
"You’re not hogging the TV again tonight with Animal Planet, Cas."
"I dragged your ass out of Hell."